Friday, December 21, 2012

What's Next In CyberFreak Land?

No offense to my lovable Neo Victorian goths (I have a fairly strong Neo Victorian side myself) but I can't do another swirly, lacy, Victorian style umbrella!
I am not complaining, I had a very good time making them and will make more as they sell, but too much of a good thing, I don't want to overwhelm the shop with similar pieces.

So what's next for the shop? Well, umbrellas are becoming quite the seller for me, so I will be continuing with more. I'm going to do some more cyber goth themed ones, already have the bio hazard one. we'll do the radioactive symbol, maybe some '+' (pluses! Way back in the 90's I had a pair of sunglasses with flip down plus signs on the lenses. I miss those), maybe even something written in binary. As well as some cross over stuff with skulls and bats, skulls and bats together.. skulls and bats apart....



Also, the idea machine has been working and I'm thinking of expanding to a whole other area. Bags... as in tote bags, the reusable grocery store bags, and I'm thinking about experimenting with bags to carry a tablet in as well as cell phone carriers (maybe even cases).

All these will be slowly introduced over the next few months. Suggestions are always welcome, leave a comment if you have one and I will see what I can do!.

No comments:

Post a Comment