Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's Like Christmas... And Yes, I've Been Quiet...

A whole lot of bands I love are releasing Albums this year. There's a few already out (or the album is coming out and the single are out), and there's still a few on the way, mainly Angelspit are saying their album will be coming out something soon.

Skinny Puppy just released Weapon late last month...


Skinny Puppy: Paragun

Aesthetic Perfection released their video for Antibody

Aesthetic Perfection:Antibody

Front Line Assembly woke me up with an official 'video' (as in they just used the album art, not made a video)

Front Line Assembly: Killing Grounds

Otherwise, in shop news, the change in direction I decided on taking at the start of the year is coming along nicely. More cyberpunk/punk, with a little bit of Visual Kei... yes, I couldn't resist.... but having grown up in the 80's glam and new romantic is engrained in me.

So keep tabs on the shop, there's wonderful things coming involving spikes and studs.
www.etsy.com/shop/CyberFreak

No comments:

Post a Comment