Thursday, November 29, 2012

File Under Music: Seed V2

I know I posted about Seed before. But I really do feel that it needs revisited today. I said I'd post some more dystopian music for today's cyberpunk feel, and wouldn't you know it.. I go to wake up the vampies on VampireFreaks, and Seed has read my mind and left a  (bulk) message in my inbox that he's uploaded a new song! He somehow knew!
I mentioned on his comments about the very 90's industrial sound. Which is good, the 90's were a good time for industrial, especially the heavier sound (I don't want to compare anything to a certain famous industrial 1 man band that was born and raised in Mercer PA and got his start in Cleveland... because it's unfair... many people were doing the sound, he just made it famous). So I feel that it is needed for today.

I can't link a youtube video, just the VampireFreaks page, but the first song that starts on his player is Machine Gun Mary, the one I was talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment