Tuesday, November 20, 2012

*Sighs And Whines About Steampunk*

I wish that Steampunk would stop stealing aesthetics from cyber goth and cyberpunk.

Well, that was a short whine.

Now, must get around to checking to what new shop items have been posted and what hasn't. On a good note, I found a working keyboard, the one that replaced the last keyboard that met with a coffee induced trauma, (I just don't see why keyboards can't handle coffee....well, I guess this one did) so I'm back on my own computer and can post better and not worry about logging back into dear heart husband's account when I'm done. He hates it when I log out of his Google.

Of course Thanksgiving is nearly here. Mom is coming in from Erie to stay with us for a few days (and I'll get a break from the kids! They can't resist Gamma) so I really won't be posting much while she is here, too much to do and well... Black Friday and Cyber Monday... I'm hoping to have some sales (meaning I gotta get some stuff on eBay-hell)

No comments:

Post a Comment